Thursday, April 18, 2013


Allah
Alrehman
The Ultimate Remedy
For All Your Mental,Physical & Spiritual Problems
Listen To Surrah Alrehman
How to listen?
Visit:
www.alrehman.com
OR
Kakiyanwalisarkar.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 8, 2012

URS MUBARAK Qalandar Baba Bukhari(RA)

URS MUBARAK
Qalandar Baba Bukhari(RA)
13th,14th and 15th Nov,2012.
INAUGURAL CEREMONY: on 13th Nov,2012.
At 11.am sharp
CLOSING CEREMONY
15th Nov,2012 at 3.30 pm.sharp.
Address; Lilla town motorway interchange.
You are invited to enjoy the everliving blessings of Qalandar Pak.
Love and regards
Syed Shakir Uzair

Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Ultimate Remedy

Allah
Alrehman
The Ultimate Remedy
For All Your Mental,Physical & Spiritual Problems
Listen To Surrah Alrehman
How to listen?
Visit:
 www.alrehman.com
OR
Kakiyanwalisarkar.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

MAST MAST HEALERS PRESENTS: Dengue Fever Treatment

MAST MAST HEALERS PRESENTS: Dengue Fever Treatment: Dengue Fever Treatment All those suffering from "Dengue Fever" Should listen to the Surah "AL-REHMAN" recited by Qari Abdul Basit (without t...

Dengue Fever Treatment

Dengue Fever Treatment
All those suffering from "Dengue Fever" Should listen to the Surah "AL-REHMAN" recited by Qari Abdul Basit (without translation) 3 times a day for 7 consecutive days with closed eyes & greater concentration feeling yourself in the presence of Allah Almighty. Every time after listening take half a glass of water, close your eyes and say "Allah" thrice in heart and drink in 3 sips. "SHIFA" is from the Almighty ALLAH.
Download from:
WWW.ALREHMAN.COM

Thursday, September 16, 2010

How to Listen Surrah Alrehman

Every alphabet of Quran radiates, it generates light and energy in the heart and mind when listen it with deeper concentration. Kindly purchase an audio cassette/cd (or download from website/blog/facebook) of Surah "Al-Rehman" (without translation) a recitation of Qari Abdul Basit Abdul Samad, close your eyes, and empty your mind & feel the presence of Allah, during listening, after that take half glass of water and, close your eyes again go deep into your heart and then say "ALLAH" 3 times on your heart-beat and then drink water in 3 sips with closed eyes." If you people are suffering from any chronic disease then listen the Surah 3 times in a day for continually 7 days … but if you are facing any kind of depression than make it 2 times in a day for continually 7 days, for further details please visit the site.
www.alrehman.com

"SHIFA MIN-JANIB-ALLAH"

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

THE ULTIMATE REMEDY
The world is in pain and human beings are victims of absolute restlessness in all terms. Medical Science is doing its hard work for the remedies of mental and physical problems whereas spiritual aspect that plays a pivotal role, is being neglected. Punctuality, discipline and concentration are not being observed for the future development and progress. Medicines and surgeries are considered to be the remedies for all mental and physical problems. Whereas the cost of such remedies is very high and often out of reach of the common people. But even people who can afford are not cured as WHO believes that after spending five thousand US dollars for the treatment of Hepatitis, the curing ratio is just 17%. What about the remaining 83%?
The researcher of this remedy Syed Safdar Ali Bukhari said:
"The route cause of the diseases is negativity and it can only be cured through mighty concentration and the Quranic radiation"
The body and the soul are apart and the only method to bring harmony is "The UltimateRemedy". This method deals with the entire humanity irrespective of religion, color, cast and creed. Let us serve the humanity and give peace to every restless soul.
The Message:
ALLAH
ALREHMAN
The Ultimate Remedy for all your mental, physical & spiritual problems.
Listen to Surrah "ALREHMAN"
How to Listen?